Glyptic Set Standard Clay Tools
Professional Quality Clay Modeling Tools
The Glyptic modeling tools are made for professional modeling and are made from high quality materials to last a lifetime. The wire tips are ideal for shaping and detailing clay model parts.
The Standard Set includes variety of shapes of loops allow you to form everything from broad curves to fine corner details on full size plugs or scale models. Small and medium loops are tempered steel, where the large loops are half-round stainless steel wire. Three 6" handles, four small loops, seven medium loops, and ten large loops are included.
- Includes variety of shapes of loops allow you to form everything from broad curves to fine corner details on full size plugs or scale models
- Loops are fastened with a easy-release set screw (includes hex key for easy loop change)
- Small and medium loops are tempered steel
- Large loops are half-round stainless steel wire
- Loops come in a variety of rounded and triangular shapes
- Handles are 6” long
- Three handles, four small loops, seven medium loops, and ten large loops are included
- Hard clay is easiest to detail with tools, where softer clays are easiest to smooth by hand
- Clean after each use to prolong life
- Tools in combination with Chavant clay help acheive a flawless finish to help achieve an A finish when designing tooling
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every tool and supply accessory we offer is manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect reliable and compatible supplies every time you order.