Shears Do the Work: Cut Quick, Accurate, Safe
Once you use the EC Cutter, you'll discover what all the buzz is about. With the push of a button, these electric shears can make nearly any composite project easier. No hand cramps. No cord. No wasted time. You'll never look at scissors the same way again.
- It's easy. EC Cutter gives hands a break and does the cutting for you. Lightweight, ergonomic design makes operation almost effortless, and attachable battery keeps a pesky cord out of the picture.
- It's quick and accurate. Electric blades cut straight lines and even curves with minimal fabric distortion.
- It's safe. Unique blade configuration protects fingers and hands from cuts.
- It's versatile. Use it to cut most fabrics, including dry fiberglass, dry carbon fiber, and prepreg; vacuum bagging materials like bagging film and peel ply; and even thicker materials like heavier stitched fiberglass. PLEASE NOTE: We do not recommend cutting KEVLAR® or wet fabrics during lay-up with the EC Cutter.
- It's designed to last. Battery is rechargeable and lasts for hours. Blades are interchangeable. All replacement parts are available at FibreGlast.com.
EC Cutter ships complete with two sets of blades; rechargeable battery; battery charger; AC adapter; and transformer.
KEVLAR® Fabric is made with genuine DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber. DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
The EC Cutter is sold by the unit.
*Quantity discounts are available when five or more units are purchased in one order.