Get the Perfect Mix Every Time
The #1245 allows fabricators to make precise measurements for their resin, catalyst, and additives, regardless of potentially complex mix ratios.
- Increased weight capacity: The #1245 digital scale can measure up to thirteen pounds, allowing fabricators to mix gallon measurements, with room to spare.
- Stainless Steel Top: With industrial grade quality, the scales steel top makes it resistant to damage and easy to clean.
- Calibration and accuracy: The #1245 is both easy to calibrate, and able to provide highly accurate measurements for our fabrication project.
REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Requires one, nine volt battery (included in purchase)
- Measures up to 13 pounds, within 1 g. of accuracy
INSTRUCTIONS WHEN USING
- Make sure digital scale is accurately zeroed out before beginning the weighing process
- Weigh the desired material by placing it on the metal lid, re-zero (tare) the scale when desired weight is reached, and add additional materials as required.
Each scale is shipped with one, nine volt battery.
This scale is sold by the unit.