Teflon Coated Fiberglass - Porous
High Temperature Release Fabric
The #1586 Teflon Coated Fiberglass is a release fabric for vacuum bagging and infusion, designed to allow resin, volatiles and trapped air to bleed through the release fabric and be absorbed in the bleeder or vented out of the bag.
- Coated for Increased Heat Protection: The #1586 is coated with Teflon, able to withstand heats of up to 500°F
- Versatile Use: Compatible with all commonly used composite resin systems.
- Professional Finish:Creates a smooth, consistent surface finish for your laminate once the bagging process is complete.
- Roll Width: 38"
- Air flow: 20-40
- Operating Temperatures: -100°F to 500F°
- Thickness: .0025in ± .005 in
This Fabric is made with genuine DuPont™ Teflon® material. DuPont™ and Teflon® are registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
Teflon Coated Fiberglass -38" Non-Porous.
This release fabric is sold by the linear yard, either as a prepackaged quantity or by continuous yardage.
This release film is available in pre-cut lengths that measure one yard (#1586-A), three yards (1586-B), and five yards (#1586-C).
Each is packaged and sold separately. For your convenience, these "prepacks" can be purchased in any combination. However, if the length for any one cut of film totals 10 yards or more, we suggest you purchase it in continuous, "cut to length" yardage. Continuous, "Cut to Length" Yardage. If you know in advance that you intend to purchase 10 yards or more of any one release film, it should be ordered in continuous, "cut to length" yardage.
In this case, fabric will be cut once according to the total yardage ordered, and customers receive a price-per-yard discount as compared to prepacks. Quantity discounts continue to deepen as the yardage increases for any one cut of one fabric.