1 Liter (33 oz.) High Pressure Spray Gun
The Capacity and Customization Needed For Any Project
The #134 1 Liter High Pressure Spray Gun is ideal for larger repairs and small to medium projects, with a wide variety of patterns and pressure adjustments to suit the needs of your project.
- Industrial Built Design: The #134 High Pressure Spray Gun is durably built, able to stand up to the rigors of most projects.
- Increased Capacity: This Gun will be able to tackle small to medium projects, with more capacity and higher material flow than the smaller #123 and #126 Touch-Up Spray Guns.
- Suction Fed: Unlike the #120 Cup Gun, the #134 can be sprayed upwards, making the application process easier.
REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Pressure Required: 44 – 58 PSI
- Air Consumption: 4.2 – 7.1 CFM
- Compressor Required:1.5 HP
- Air Connection: 1/4"
- Fill Capacity: 33 oz
INSTRUCTIONS WHEN USING
- Make sure material is catalyzed to manufacturers specifications
- We recommend placing a disposable liner (part number #136-B) inside the aluminum cup prior to filling, preventing damage to the gun from potential material catalyzation
- Fill canister about 3/4 full of material to be sprayed
- Connect gun to air supply, make sure fluid cap, container, and air hose have been tightly connected to spray gun
- Begin spraying, making sure to keep gun at a right angle with surface, then move it in parallel lines several times to reach desired thickness
- Material catalyzing within your gun can cause serious damage. Remember, spray acetone through your gun before catalyzation can occur
Each gun comes with a 3 mm nozzle, 1/4" barbed fitting, a cleaning brush, two disposable Liners (Part number #136-B) and aluminum cup.
NOTE the 1/4" fitting can be removed for a quick change fitting (not included.)
This item, when ordered alone, will typically ship in a small box. Where possible, we will combine ordered items to reduce the number of boxes shipped.
1L (33 oz) High Pressure Spray Gun
This gun is sold by the unit