12" Resharpenable Bent Scissors
Resharpenable Shear with Extra Leverage
The #2735-A is a bent shear that provides extra leverage and comfortable for cutting large amounts of material. The extremely sharp cutting edge can easily cut through carbon fiber, fiberglass, and other thin reinforcement fabrics and fibers.
These trimmers have rubber coated handles that provide additional control. The blades are hardened and chrome-coated for resharpening again and again. They are the best scissors for reinforcement fabrics that you will ever use!
- Chrome-coated, high-carbon steel blades maintain a sharp cutting edge
- Hardened metal is designed to be sharpened over and over
- Comfortable rubber-coated handles
- Professionally-honed cutting edge, made in the USA
- Designed for industrial use
- Sold per unit (each)
- Caution: These scissors are extremely sharp, take special care while cutting.
- Do not allow children to use unsupervised.
- For harder to cut fabrics and fibers (KEVLAR® and aramids), try our 2733-A.
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every tool and supply accessory we offer is manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect reliable and compatible supplies every time you order.
KEVLAR® Fabric is made with genuine DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber. DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
These scissors are sold by the unit.
*Quantity discounts are available when five or more units are ordered at one time.